Monday, March 1, 2010

Update

So the past couple of weeks have been busy. Jack has been getting over a recent cold. He had an ear infection and was on antibiotics for 10 days. He still has a bit of a cough and runny nose but seems to be much better. Back to his normal goofy self. Playing and sleeping well.

We've thoroughly enjoyed watching the Olympics for the past couple of weeks. Sports that I never really took interest in before captured my attention. It was great to watch our country's atheletes compete and come out on top for most gold medals ever won. This was history in the making and something I won't soon forget. It feels really good to be Canadian and I am more proud than ever to live in this wonderful, beauitful country.

Jack is 11 months old (somewhere in the next couple of days since Feb does not have 31 days). I can't believe how fast my baby is growing. He is cruising around furniture all the time now and has started to climb the stairs (uh-oh for us). He seems to be getting more vocal and we think he is saying dog and what's that. It hasn't been consistent yet though. It's so wonderful to see him learning new things each and every day. I go back to work in 5 weeks. I can't believe my year is almost over. I will be very sad to leave him. We've had such a great year together.

Here is a picture of my sweet boy taken last week.



No other news to report. Stay tuned for more updates and pictures :)

2 comments:

  1. Jack is so handsome! I love the wavy hair! This is very cool that you have a blog! Looking forward to more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen. We think Jack is going to have curly hair like his Dad when he was little. It's getting so long now so we just leave a mess a curls on top of his head. There's not much on the sides and back though!! Hope you enjoy the blog!

    ReplyDelete